Sunday, May 1, 2011

May First Fucking Already Jesus Fuck

Life is slipping by.  Christ.

Had an electrician come to the house and charge me $100 to hang a chandelier.  It was a $12 job and I knew it and I said nothing.  It proved that I was not just useless as man, but that I was also a sucker.  I just ordered two how-to books from Amazon.  A real man would have driven to Home Depot to buy them.  In a Jeep.

Culture from the last two days:

"God of Carnage" at Ahmanson Theater
"Blast of Silence"
"Waltz with Bashir"

I'm at the office working on a TV pitch.  It's a beautiful Sunday.  I presume my wife and child are enjoying the nice weather.  I'm nervous about my potential TV show about golf.

How much did I use "I" or "my" in this post?  A self centered screenwriter... I thought it not possible.  There I go again.  And again.

No comments:

Post a Comment